Head banner

Friday 15 November 2013

LOVE change to HATE?













 How many people in a relationship before? What is puppy love? What is true love?  

Everyone will have different kind of feeling and all of us wish to have a permanent love in our life.... But are you READY for it?

From what I heard so far, i heard some of my friends share their story about their relationship. I am the full observers for some relationship of my friends which I look at them since they are friend , and become couple and have conflict and break up.....

Most of the people choose to hate their EX when they break up. I also dont know whether it is correct decision or wrong decision because I am not the one who faced what they had faced..

But, my viewpoint is different since I have a really true love relationship, and i am sure it is a true love relationship. 100% true love. 

Yes, I did doubt myself too, whether should I hate her? But I know I cant, some of the people say i am idiot, but i dont think so because I know i love her... What is love? I not sure, and I dont know how to describe it... but I know, love is permanent, no matter what happen love is permanent, you will still love the person you love if you love him/her before....

as the above photo showed,
"you will never stop loving someone, it is either you never did or you always will"

I strongly agree because I cant hate her even i tried to force myself to........ So this is my definition of love.... Love is permanent


Feel free to email me if you have any problems or anything to ask me,
You can also email me if you wish me to write anything or any improvement for my blog
kelvinmelody94@gmail.com
your information will be P&C



No comments:

Post a Comment