Head banner

Sunday 19 June 2016

Movie Review: Conjuring 2


Conjuring 2 is a disappointment for me, I used to has hope on this movie because I love horror movie very much and conjuring 1 is very good.

The story line is quite confusing, what I mean confusing is the whole story mostly is inrelated. For example, the Nun come from??? And why he needs to go to find the people who can kill him? It is funny when it had been stated as a demon and he go and tell the people who can kill him about his own weakness which is his own name.

Thus, the whole movie I feel it more like a resident evil instead of horror movie. I will give an extra mark because it is a real life story which translate to a movie. Somehow, i think the story line is not so good because they do not want to change too much of the real life story, they are trying to make it stick to the origin of the story line. Somehow, I think that this movie is quite funny instead of scary. So far the scary part only 1-3 scene so dont expect too much from this movie

I rate 1.5/5 for this movie. Really hope it can work it better in conjuring 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment