Head banner

Tuesday 2 December 2014

"Food Adventure at AvenueK part1,Maison Delights Chocolatier"

This is my first time to get this kind of special offer which I had been given a "passport" which allow me to eat 20 outlets to try all the foods and write review about it.
 (this is the 20 outlets that I had been requested to visit)

(Let's start the food hunting along with the "food passport"


I am not going to write step by step on which outlets that I went to. But there is one shop that gave me a very good impression which is "Maison Dlights Chocolatier". 

Erm, There is some reasons that why I have good impression on this shop is because something happened while I looking for this shop.

Do you ever heard about treasure ? We know that in order to achieve good things, we should work harder and it require effort and skill to achieve a certain thing. "Maison Dlights Chocolatier".  is one of the treasure because the chocolate of this small shop is delicious but you will never realize it if you didt put your eye on it because I almost pass by this shop if the owner of the shop smile to me.

So ya, I had not much comment on the chocolate because basically the chocolate is nice.
The moment I go to him, he open a small box which contain 4 types of small chocolate which are pure dark chocolate, dark chocolate, normal chocolate and white chocolate.

The Mystery Part  of this chocolates are they taste extremely nice( no joke) compare to other chocolate even the chocolate that I had tried is a small chips of chocolate.

Enough for reading, Before I continue details, I show you some photo of it^^

(Can you imagine, all this Nice chocolate only cost you rm15!!!!)

(This one will be a good gift for you to give your lover anytime, The sweetness of the chocolate will make your lover feels how much you love him/her)


 

(An overview of it stall)



1.Do you know why this Chocolate is different from others? 
 The reasons that made this chocolate taste nice and natural because it is 100% pure chocolate and it is a homemade product!!! it is HOMEMADE CHOCLATE!!!

You all might not know why I am so excited, I am excited because it is quite difficult to find people who homemade choclate and there are some benefits of taking Homemade chocolate especially the chocolate homemade by MAISON DILIGHTS CHOCOLATIER because it does not contain any preservatives.  There are alot of chocolate that taste nice but they dont taste natural because they added preservatives or other materials. For MAISON DLIGHTS CHOCOLATIER, IT only produces 100% pure cocoa butter's chocolate for the consumers because they insists that the natural of chocolate is the best product to serve the public.

It is useless for me to keep describing how nice is the chocolate because you will never know how nice it tastes if you just reading my blog. But trust me,... the Chocolate that produce by MAISON DILGIGHTS CHOCLATE is very nice.

Taking Photo with the Stall of Maison Dilights Chocolatier
Some details of this shop

Above this two photos are the name card that given by the owner of this "Maison Delights Chocolatier" You can scan their Fb code here if you want, andyou may contact the number on the namecard if you want to have a taste of the chocolate! Grab the number and save it down fast
 012-6436816, Kevin Tan

What kinf of services did Maison Delight Provide?
- It allow people to order for event, wedding, or more.
-They can customize the cover of the chocolate that you requested.

Additional story of this shop

There is another reason which makes me remember this stall because the name of the owner almost same with me! His name was Mr.Kevin and my name is Kelvin, he dont have the alphabet "L" hahaha~~ sounds so wrong right?????

From the conversation between me and him, I can conclude that this owner is friendly because we talk like best friend even we just met for few seconds, and i keep tease him~~~ hahahaha
I keep ask" is this shop?is this shop?" because I doubt whether it this the shop i looking when I passed by his stall. haha. 

He is quite handsome too~ lucky i did take a photo with him~~
tada~~~~~~~~~ 
hahahah this is the owner of "Maison DLights Chocolatier"!!!!!
The moment when I look back this photo, i just realize something scary.... He looks like me~~~ Our face seem abit same.... hahaha
I remember I tease him that he is more handsome with formal shirt which show in the newspaper in his stalll


Bye Maison Dlight Chocolatier.... I willmiss you and the owner~~ Bye Mr. Kelvin that without "L", Kevin

Again, A reminder, pick up your phone save down every information of this chocolate company because you might need it someday when you marry or your sibling marry or valentine days

Company name: Maison Dlights
Name: Kevin Tan
Phone no:+60126436816
Email: maisondlights@hotmail.my
website:www.fb.com/maisondlights


by: Kelvinmelody
  


No comments:

Post a Comment