Head banner

Thursday 7 November 2013

Did you ever think you are the unlucky one??

       Did you ever feel yourself are the unlucky one? Did you ever feel yourself useless? Did you ever feel to do something stupid in order to get someone attention? Did you ever think......... who are you???

     Ya, as I said before, everyone have different background and everyone have their own life story. Did all of the life of the main character goes well every time???

    Let take one of the story I heard recently, (Buggyface) just a nickname because i will not share their real name out. She is a girl that are happy always in front of others, if you ask any of her friends about her, they will only say she is a very cheerful person but who knows the story behind her? Me, Kelvin Teo knows. I dont know it is real anot but I felt I have sixth sense which always allow me to read other people past and that is the reason why most of my friend share their secret with me. Most of the time I can tell them their real side which known as their hidden side. Ok let go back to our main character Buggyface, she chat with me in facebook recently and I asked her some questions. She was surprised because she never expected anyone able to explore the hidden part inside her heart especially me because we are friend but we not really talk to each other much before. From what she told me, actually there are some reasons she choose to be happy in front of others.

"why I need to being miserable in her whole life since it is past, there are still better thing to look forward in our life"

This is what she told me and I agreed what she said. Yes, she has some bad memories before but she told me that she thanks to the past which caused become stronger and stronger. Obviously, people get stronger and stronger through each hardship they had met.

     In our life, there are different kind of hardships in our life such as , love, relationship, family, homework, work, friends, and more. Yes, meet different kind of hardships is like the process of growing stage, it is necessaries to met even you do not wish to. We, from a little sperm become a bean size and become a baby, child,adult, old guy... we are not able to avoid or stop it if we dont want it happened, it still happened no matter how.... It is same with the hardships we MUST met, but it is different with our growing stage, we can try to reduce our hardships. We might not able to decide our background or lifestyle, but we can choose to be what we want in our future through our perseverance, our action, our responsible. How??? Do whatever you can in order to improve yourself always..... Life might be sucks, but we must know we might be lucky one with others? Nothing is perfect, everything you have need scarify .... sometimes we need to think positive when we met hardship because each of the hardship is the guideline for our success.....


No comments:

Post a Comment