Head banner

Sunday 3 November 2013

Lie....

             As everyone know, lie is not a good habit and we had been taught not to tell lies... But why we still lie??? Is lie to others is a bad habit or good habit? 

Actually it can be good or bad.....

    Did you ever did this before, you lied to a person you love, you care, you wish to protect them.... Actually everyone did lie and sometimes we lied in order to protect something we love we care.... But it is a good choices to lie others in order to protect something? Hahaha it is a very good question because I asked myself thousand times...... Sometimes, it is good to lie in order to avoid misunderstanding, but the thing will become more worst than the actual problem if the people finds our the truth behind the lies. Mostly,you will become a jerk, a liar  no matter how good are you before he/she realize what is the truth. At the end, your kindness will become a sin ..... Yes I said like this because I always create a lie in order to cover some unwanted conflict or misunderstand or in order to protect something I care... There are some bad ending and good ending at the end of the lies. Some lies motivated my friends, some lies make my friends happy, some lies make my friends hate me, some lies make my lover hate me and leave me........ But who cares what happened to you at the end??? 

    " To create a lie is easy, To maintain a lie is difficult" 

IF you want to lie someone, please make sure they wont find out the truth at the end of the day because it will occur unwanted problems. From my personal experience, sometimes lie is good but it is dangerous as a time bomb because it might explode any time any seconds. 

    Sometimes, we should exchange our position with others when we are trying to angry someone because when you change your sight with him, maybe you will understand why he/she did that... maybe they are helping you even they know they know it is not a good choice. Create a lie is easy, but who can maintain it??? Mostly, the person who try to create and maintain a lie must be a tough people because it is not easy to maintain it... Sometimes, we might become a bad person with a lie in order to protect someone... But for me, it is worth if we can create a lie to protect someone.... Sometimes, you might need to sacrify everything you have with you lies...... including the person you love....

   Create  A lie?? Think twice.... A lie might can make a people happy but dont do it if you do not have a strong perseverance... Your duty is to be a backstage helper if you did that......

No comments:

Post a Comment