Head banner

Wednesday 16 January 2013

The power of parent's love!

   "dad, I know what I am doing! Please leave me alone!","Dad, can you get away from me? You make me feel shamed when I walking with you", "dad, you are annoying!" Everyone did have parents but who does really respect and treasure the time when their parents are still alive?? Ask your self friend, how many times you fight back your parents? If you think to raised a child to an adult is very easy, I can say you are dumb! Every time when you fight back your parents, it hurt them a lot because they love you. Ok, let us get into my topic, I would like to share  family love because I had saw a touch and sweet scene when I was having my dinner at hawker stall.  I was trying to observed the things happen around me such as smell,sound, people's face expression because I would need to write about all this in my creative writing course. I was waiting my food during that time when I realise this. This family sit beside me. The family only have three members, one father and a twin. Due my observe they are not very rich. The father wearing a broken shirt but the shirt his sons wear are quite new. The father had touched me because he does not ate anything during the whole meal. He ordered one small pot of " bak kut teh". What he done during the whole meal was he keep take all the meat for both of his sons.He will ready for next scoop before his son finish the first scoop of rice. My brother kept look at them because both of us felt that this scene was very touched even that it was just a simple daily life for them. At the end, the father only bite the bone as his dinner. Before they leave, the father did order one soft drink for his son. From this scene, I realised that parents will willing to do anything for their children. Maybe this scene is common in some area but how many people can do this?? Your friend?? Your enemy?? Please my friends, appreciated your parents because it is not easy to raised you up Appreciate  them now if you do not want to regret when you have no chance to show your filial piety.

No comments:

Post a Comment