Head banner

Friday 4 January 2013

1 day trip at Melaka

Hi, I quite surprise because there are few readers who read my first post.As my expectation, I though there will be no one will take a look on my poor English blog. Anyway, thanks for the people who read my blog. I will try to keep improve my blog to be more interesting.

    So, today I would like to share my 1 day trip at Melaka with my Inti's friends. I will not mention their actual name in this Blog because I do not wish to have any problem. So there are 5 people who came to Melaka from different states which are from Seremban and Dengkil. Their nickname in this blog will be Gamerking, KiamsiapKing, Unknown1, Unknown 2 and TigerKing. The first thing I heard when i awaked today was both of them get lost in Highway when they were heading to Melaka. My second brother has no option but to find them by driving. They reached my home around 1 hour after my second brother out to find them. My mom was just finish cooked for our lunch. Thanks to my mom, all of my friend only can started their trip after we finished our lunch at home which cooked by my mom. After that, we started our trip by my friend's car( Bullet Car). Our trip members become 8 because both of my brothers will also followed in this trip.For your information, the reason I gave a name to the car because in my blog, I do no wish to use the actual name for any specific things because I would trying to avoid all the unwanted problem. Ok! Let continue our stories! You all must be asking why I gave such nickname for the car? Let me tell you, I will not create any nickname for any specific thing without any reason.Example, I named this car as Bullet car because the driver(Kiamsiapking) was driving the car with high speed without break always. We shouted most of the time when we are in the car.

   After we started our trip, they decided went to a BabaNonya stall. Unfortunately, the shop was not opened when we reached. After that they decided to use plan B which were having their lunch at Jonker street. Luckily, the road was not jam and the car went so ''smooth''. We will trying to find parking for car but  since Jonker Street was one of the famous attraction in Melaka, we could not find any parking which no need any payment. We have no choice but to park our car at a parking centre. The most funniest thing we realised when we parked our car was the parking centre was showing a notice which ''PARK WITH YOUR OWN RISK''. We felt suprised because the owner of the parking centre should be responsible to take care our car since we paid for the parking. After parked our car, we went to a shop to have our lunch. At the same time, I went to another shop which nearby the place that we will have our lunch to buy a durion cake which were very famous in jonker street. I bought 12 for RM15 because I will wish to treated all of my friends who came from other state. Most of them enjoyed it because they felt very special except for Unknown1 because he was using a wrong way to eat the cake. To eat this cake, we supposed to eat with 1 bite but Unknown1 was trying to eat take cake by biting it into half, because of that, all of the crush dropped into his pants. Hahaha you can imagine that situation because it is very disgusting and funny.He used a correct way to eat the cake at the second time.

   After finish our lunch, they decided to shop the Jonker so I have no choice but to accompany them to walk. During the walk, I saw an artist was sitting at the bar and he was trying to draw the building which are faced him. He did a nice draw. I respected him because he was talented. After that my second brother was acting as a Tour Guide at RedHouse. We walked to the top of the mountain because they wanted to see the cannons. We didt see any cannon when we reached the top because I think  the "tour guide" bring us to a wrong direction since both of us was not coming to all this attraction at all. What I remember the most was I saw a street performer which were holding an old guitar and singing at the place. I respected every performer because I knew that every performers have their own stories, we should not look down any performers because they have their own reason to choose this path. I wished to change everyone mind because most of the people will think street performers are useless since I always heard some of the families will try to tell their children do not be like them. I wish everyone not to be stereotype or prototype because everything have it own reason. Please judge something after you really experience it and do some research.After that, we decided went to visit the battle ship at melaka but it was closed. They decided to rest at my house after walked few hours around Jonker. In the half way of going back, they decided went to have a tried on the famous stall which sell COCONUT SHAKE. We went back home to take a rest after having our coconut shake.

   At my house, I let them to watch a movie which I never watch before because the tittle seem interesting. The movie name was “Book of Blood". It is a bloody drama. The movie was trying to told about a famous writer. The writer was trying to find new ideas for her new books, she realised one of the students of hers have a special gift from god which he can summon ghost or we named as spirit. After that, she asked her student to help her for her new book by visiting to a famous haunted house. In that house, the student has been locked in the room which are haunted. It happen quite few case which no one can explain because all of the wall has been burned by unknown in a short time. The writer keeps trying to persuade the student not to stop by having sex with him. After the horrible things happened few times, they decided to stop because they felt enought for it. The writer was famous after she published the book but she was unhappy when she knew that all the miracle things was done by her student , but her student was trying to say that they are only few things was fake.The writer does not believe her student. To prove he is not lying, the student adventure with his own life by entering the room again. They are few bizarre things was happen after the student entered the room. At the end, the writer realised that there are billion of ghost is trying to write something with broken glass on the writer's student body. They promised that they will listen to the ghost stories and published to all around the world. The writer become more famous and famous but the ghost always non stop writting on the student body. The writer only copy the students body word which wrote by the ghost and published the stories. The student escaped from the writer because he could not stand anymore for the pain but the ghost was non stop writting on his body as long he alive. He has no option but when to find anatomical division to kill him and take out his skin. The anatomical division dead after he done the operation. The writer also found the skin at the end of the stories and the stories still go on because the ghosts are still writing on the skin. THE END. Actually it was a nice movie but you need to watch the movie yourself in order to understand more well.For your information, the movie has few sex motion so please do not wish if you dislike.

    After the movie in my house, they went to have their dinner. We went to have satey celup because it was also very famous in Melaka. We ate alot and i treated my brother for the meals, it spends my money around RM42. They went to their home after they finish their dinner because Unknown1 and 2 do not bring any shirt . They went back early because they afraid there will be very jam when they were heading to Seremban. Tigerking decided to stay at my home until Sunday because she need to back to INTI.

   So I think it is enough for today^.^ hahaha I quite happy because I didt expect I can write so much since I dislike to write so much because I have no patient always.
IF YOU ALL WISH I WRITE ANY STORIES TO ANY SPECIFIC TOPIC, YOU CAN COMMENT ON ANY POST IN THIS BLOG, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO CREATE AN INTERSTING STORIES BECAUSE I AM GOOD IN THINKING STORIES. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY BLOG,PLEASE CORRECT MY ENGLISH IF YOU FOUND ANY MISTAKE IN MY POST.I WILL BE APPREACIATE. THANKS

BY:K3lvinM3loDy 张祚强

No comments:

Post a Comment