Head banner

Saturday 26 January 2013

>.< English??What can I do to improve???

 "Your english is bad" "You better do something to your english" "I will fail you if you continue write this kind of english, is 100% not 50%"  All this sentence keep jump to my mind during semester 2 and 3. I just started to realised that my English is poor during my semester two. I always lost my marks in my test because of my grammar, tences and subject verb agreement are poor. I get very very very very low mark for my literature last semester. I got 18 for my first test if I didt mistaken. "WTF?!" This is the word came to my mind during that time because I do not expected that kind of marks. I never get any complain from any teachers or lecturers that my English is poor. During that time, I was totally in brainstorming mode, I don't know what to do because I never get such low marks before for my english. After that, I took my test paper to my lecturer because I want to know why I cant get mark for my test and I really confirm that I know what is the stories and questions about. The comment that the lecturer gave me was my english is bad. All my assignment marks gone because of my English problem.Honestly, I was thinking that the lecturer has some misunderstand towards me because I always felt he dislikes me since some of my friends told me that too. But surprisingly I passed my semester 2. I was confused because I didt expect I will passed my semester two since my english is poor(even i tried to improved but it doest work always). To make sure I can pass my third semester , I went to english classes and do alot of english exercise during my semester break. Haiz..... I was down when I knew that my english is still poor and no improved at all after the first small test in my semester 3. I don't know what to do, I am scare,stress because I dont want to retake again this course which will cause me  delay one semester, I was worry because I knew that my parents are having financial problems, it will only increased their burden if I failed. I tried to find Mr.R in my University for help but he seem not free to help me.Mr.R is only doing some consultation with me.He told me that try to think positive always but I do not know what it help for me since I told him i having English problem.I was stress , what I can do to release my stress and feeling is through my journal, CHEERS UP KELVIN. WORK MORE HARDER. SURE SOMEONE WILL KNOW YOU ARE TRYING YOUR BEST SOMEDAY. This is how I always motivate myself Because of English, I in Library for study, hope it really will show what I done so far is really worth. Haiz....

1 comment:

  1. watch more english tv series or movies can improve your english :)
    good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete