Head banner

Saturday 12 January 2013

Performer 1

    Can I know what is your perception toward a person when you know that he is a performer??? Mostly people will feel performers are unsuccessful in their life. For me, to be a performer is my dream. Why?? People dislike this job because they feel that only the person who are not been educated  will become performer. Actually we should respect every performers and I hope everyone can do this because every performers have their own pride too.Most of the performer have their own stories behind them. Friends, try to recall back your memory. Do you met performers before? I am sure you met a lot performers before! What you feel when you saw their performance??I am pretty sure that most of the time you will be enjoyed the performance.First, they get your attention with his best act, the real mind-blower of bravery and cleverness. After that you will stop and watch. You will enthusiastically applaud without thinking because you feel they are amazing. You will start to whispering ,"wow! is amazing! how he did that?" It is not easy to perform a performance, everyone performance takes long time to practice and it is very difficult and exhausting.Some of the performer had injured badly because of their practice. You must be thinking that my future will be miserable and hopeless since I mentioned that I wanted to be a performer. I know that I would only have two types of futures if I choose to be a performer. First,I will become very famous and rich. Everyone will know my name and I can be performed always on big stage with thousand million of my fans. Second, I will become homeless, maybe one day you will see I am sleeping on the street. I know it is hard to choose this path. I chosen this job because my main aim is to let everyone smile and happy. I do not mind to be a clown because I felt good when I saw everyone is happy because of me. I look happy always, I do not show my unhappy face in front of others because I do not wish other share my unhappy. In another word, I want to become like a candle... I burnt myself and light on the darkness... because of the light, it bring hopes to others. Mr.Bean one of the performer that I respect. He brings us alot of happiness. He is a profeser in his actual life but he decided to focus to become a performer and bring happiness to peoples. I wish I able to buy a land to helps the orphan like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson gave hopes to us through his song. He did buy a land and named it as Wonderland. He build it to help the orphans. I wish to help orphans because I wish they feel happy and safe when they have their own places to stay and live. There are a lot of thing I will do if I have enough of money and I would spent only some for myself . I hope everyone will always show their love and care to others, money is not everything, we will feel nice when we helped others especially when you saw others happy because of you. There are not others feeling is better than this. Omg!! I am out of topic! Let's make a summary, never look down of performer because they are not useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment