Head banner

Tuesday 18 March 2014

What is "Perfect" ?

Is PERFECT  exist? Or it does not?  So what is PERFECT?

Since GOOGLE is universal which most of the people said we can search everything we want in Google, and so I did... I search for definition of Perfect and this is what I get

"Perfect is having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be."

To make sure you understand what am I going to write in this post, I would like to ask you a question.

 "Is this a PERFECT definition of Perfect?"

I do not have the right the say it is a perfect or not perfect answer, but it is just a question for you to think about it.
So when I talk about PERFECT, I would like to ask another question in order to make sure you can be more understand what I am going to bring out.

Do you ever have a Dream Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? or A Dream life you wish you can have, or anything you wish you do not have it before but you think it is PERFECT if you have it.

Or do you every said such thing before? " IF I have XXXX(something) then everything will be PERFECT!"

If you ever think about all the questions I asked, now I am going to ask you a Last question:
" Is your Perfect Boyfriend/ Girlfriend of you dream of is really Perfect? Is your Dream life is perfect? Does it suit you? How do you know???


"Sometimes, Perfect is not Perfect,
Sometimes, It is Perfect because it is not Perfect." By KelvinMelody

My friends, actually Perfect is exist, it is Perfect because it is not Perfect, Do you ever fall in love to someone you never though of you will? Do you ever hate the life you dream of? Do you ever experienced that you feel it is not what you want after you get the thing that you think it was PERFECT?

IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN OR QUESTION TO ASK, PLEASE DO EMAIL ME
i WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
EMAIL:kelvinmelody94@gmail.com
Facebook Fanpage:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelvinmelody-%E6%97%8B%E6%80%9D/813157458701116

Hope you guys enjoy my blog^^



No comments:

Post a Comment