Head banner

Monday 10 March 2014

My big Family

Everyone has their own family... I did have my own family too^.^. This post, I am going to use the photos taken during the trips to China and Taiwan to briefly describe my big family, so basically this is a random post which in picture form.

So this is my family.... my brothers, my mom and dad..... This is where my grandparents stay and all my ancestors are inside this house( sounds scary ya) hahaha This is the most important members in my life, they are my parents and brothers.

So this is my cousin( we are acting cool but there are some spoiler inside) hahaha, this is still not the full goup of us.... Quite love this photo
 Ya, a star made by TEO's family

 This photo is funny, we ask him to act as a "GOD" and we will act as his protectors, but we lied to him, we pee on him haahah
OK, let's take a normal photo...


I guess three of us are quite close because our age just near to each other, this is how we balance our each others character. the middle one always on the middle side between two of us...  balance ya~~~
Yeah

This is my brothers, we used to argue with each others.... We have totally different personality and character, I guess that is why we always fight,argue. Yes we did fight(just by word or different ideas on doing something), argue, but we will help each others when anyone of us need help. I will never fail to help my brothers if they need helps..... we looks like not in a good relation, but our relation is stronger than anyone... 

Ya, nice picture right??
This is basically my big family, some of my cousins are not in this photo also^^

Erm, I dont know , but we known as "4 great fighters or emperors"


I love my big family, because we are close, we know about each other, we have different dream, different path ways, but our heart born to be together.....





No comments:

Post a Comment