Head banner

Sunday 2 March 2014

A deep though I have after I met with my best bro ( Andrew)

Yeah this photo was taken quite a long time ago, I am on the left hand side and he was at the right hand side( the one who holding the guitar). Ya he is my best bro, the ONLY friend I trust so far. We know each other since form4, he sit one after beside me in the class, and we did alot of stupid things in class haha.... A lot of memories even just 2 years....

Since we graduated, I went to INTI for my education and he stay in Malacca to focus on his own dream and study. We barely have chances meet each other because he was busy when I back to malacca. But so far, we are still contact with each other... We met each others yesterday and we talk some of our stories that happened in this two years.....

  After the talk, we both become a little emo because we found that we had the same weakness... Since the hardships I had faced, he talked to me alot and guide me as well when I was not happy.... But at the end , we realized that we become the same type person  which we are soft hearted ( the people that easy to forgive others even people hurt us)
 
     He had told me not to be soft hearted people in our life since I met him because he said I take care other's feeling too much but I did not take care of my self.. Most of the times, people will take advantages once you give the too much freedom, it became a habit.
 

    It reminds me something, I always say nevermind nevermind or smile when someone talk bad about me or tried to set up me in a trap because I always think that we are friends, just playing.... But everyone has their border line, I remember I fought back once and they said i changed.... Actually , I did not changed, I am just giving too much freedom to my friends. This even happened after I came to University. My best friend in inti also said that I am too kind== (but i dont thiink so) ..... A lot of people ask me, why I need to do this kind of stuff if i feel uncomfortable when people backstab me or other stuff.... My answer will be two, either it is because of LOVE   or because of FRIENDS...... No matter what happen, i will try to  help my friends if they requested, whcih it had became a habit... I become the bad person when I did not help.... Who saw my tears? Who feel what I feel when I concern about others? Who Knows How I feel when I am smilling.....

Is this my fault??? Should I continue become who I am? Yes, I am going to become who I am because I believe my action will lead others to help others when others need help...

Me and Andrew talk from 12-am to 3.30am something..... Hahaha it quites funny, I had a weird feeling when we leave, espeacilly when we said bye to each others, is like..... we will not meet each other for a long times..... But, I wish my best bro... I wish he can achieve his dreams..... We will meet on the stage of success someday... right ANDREW?.......

by KelvinMelody
Kelvinmelody94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment