Head banner

Tuesday 4 March 2014

A Good day, A Hot day, A Cold day, A Bad day, still a DAY....

A good day, a bad day, a hot day, a cold day, a windy day, a lucky day.... no matter how it is, it still a day. It still a part of your life.... It is your life wonderful??? How you define a wonderful life? A life that always nothing special happen but safe? Or a life that you might have some good things and bad things happened? Which one you prefer?

I prefer the second one... Yes, our life might be full of unhappy things, but.... do you remember something which our life is full of happy things too...
From the pictures above, which one do you prefer? Nowadays, alot of people always complain their life is bad, they feel GOD or someone else did not treat them well.... Actually you are the one did not treat yourself well because you are the one decide how your life can be. Yes, there are some factors that might can affect your emotions( that is why i said life can be adventure or simple), but I believe that, no matter how suck is our life, there will be a good thing happened before in our life. Try to be positive and you might have a better life. 

Some people do ask me, "it is easy to mentioned that think positive, dont you ever have negative minded before?"

Yes, of course I did, I am not a perfect human , I admitted that I am not a good person too, I still have a lot of things to improve myself.... But there are few methods to let your emotion feels good especially when you are angry or emo.

1. You can try to take out your camera, and try to capture every happy moment you saw , it can be anything. save it to your phone, there is no such thing call impossible, try to give yourself a limit, example, take at least one photo every 10 steps?I cant explain why this will help you feel better, you may try it^^

2. Try to laught like an idiot haha, just laught.... it will be like an idiot, but after u smiile, you might feel better, at the moment, you should try to relax your self

3.try recall something funny moment or epic moment in your life, it can be some idiot stuff you did in the past or your friends did.

4. Find a group of friends and hang out, dont talk about the thing that you not happy with because it will affect your emotion goes worst. Just hang out, talk about other thing.

5.make yourself busy

Try it, and give me feedback if you wish to? You may talk to me by email me, I will give you feedback through email if you do not wish i post out your question and your information will be P&C.

By Kelvinmelody

Here is my email:
Kelvinmelody94@gmail.com
Here is my fb:
https://www.facebook.com/kelvinteo.chogkeong
Here is my wechat id haha:
kelvinmelody







No comments:

Post a Comment