Head banner

Thursday 26 December 2013

The things that happened during Christmas and before Christmas Part 1

     Ya, it was a fun and happy Christmas and I wish to remember the person who spend their time with me, my friends and family. Before 25th Dec 2013 comes, I decided to go to Portuguese village where locate in Malacca because there are the place most if the people will choose to countdown the coming Christmas especially for Gen Y. Thanks to my friend, that invite me to join together if not I am going to spend my time at home hahaha. It is funny because I go with a ' long time friend'  who i guess we have damn long time did not contact with each other and I met my secondary friends at Portuguese too. I strongly recommend you all visit Portuguese village where locate in malacca  during Christmas because there will be alot of decoration for most of the house at Portuguese, and a lot people will celebrate Christmas there too, but remember bring a cap if you want to make sure your hair never get messy because there will be a big "war" , the people at there will spray you even they don't know you, or your friend will spray you like you if they met you. Here are some photos that show the Portuguese, but only few hahaha...
  PORTUGUESE VIEW
     This is the photo to show who I met, the singlet boy with weird face is the best brother I ever have, and he his the only best friend I always mentioned in previous post. And most of the people in this photo were my secondary friends, for the girls is my friend's friend, and the girl beside me is the friend that I mentioned just now, the long time friend, she named herself as roti losing if you want to search her in Facebook. And the one who take camera Is josh, and the rest are, rayxn, Nigxl, RonoXs, Vincxnt, ... And the face with most dumb style is me== thanks to my best bro, Andrew wee, I  though he is going to support me to spray people  but he ordered this whole gang to sprayed at me  when I saw them.... I was like....epic fail hahahaha but anyway it is as fun^.^.


   While waiting my friends to meet, me and the roti kosong had taken some photos too because we reached damn early zzz, we reached around 9pm in order to avoid traffic jam and the event only get high around 11-12pm, and thanks to her cheers me up when I was not happy, she faced the same problem I faced before, we have some same though on certain things ...





 Lol, I know what you all thinking of, hahahaha anyway just photo, we are too boring of waiting my friends, she taught me something based on her experienced too, she will become a succesful lady boss too soon, who want get rich must know her hahaha.....

To Be Continue.....




No comments:

Post a Comment