Head banner

Friday 20 December 2013

The Price Of Family.

Did you ever hate your parents?
Did you ever angry on your parents?
Did  you feel your parents are annoying?

       Yes, I did, but it was a past tense because I learnt that HOME is the best place for me. Who will adopt you when you are in danger? Who will try their best to help you when you are in trouble? Who will be your side when you really need help? Who are the people who willing to help you even you scold them for million times?.... Yes your parents....

       I dont know why, And I dont know whether I am the only one or most of the people are in the same case with me. I started to know the value of family after I past through some hardships.... Is kind of funny because every hardships you faced will affect you become more mature. I guess all of us have reached rebel stage and you will never know if you are in the rebel stage because you will think whatever you are doing is correct when you are in the rebel stage. You will start to fight with your parents, you against them , but REBEL is not a bad stage and it depends how deep you went through. It is a good stage if you know how to return from Rebel stage because you will learnt alot alot alot.... On another hand, it will be your fatal stage if you never know how to return from Rebel stage. 

         But, there are something that will never change from those two situations, your parents. No matter what happen, your parents forever are you parents, it is a truth and fact, you will not able to change it forever. And they will always helping you and support you no matter which situation you go through, because they love you. I strongly agree that, parents are the thing that we should appreciate the most because i learnt.....

       Try to think, who take care you all the time? How old are you now? Who are the people who raise you up??? Try to appreciate and think twice before you blame your parents that they didt give you what you want because they  might already try their best to give you whatever they have, you might not able to see what they faced because they will never tell you what they faced.. You know why? Because they want you to be happy, they dont want you to worry about them. Actually, they didt request much from you, just be a good person, spend more time with them, that already more than enough for them. Dont ever leave them.. because you will never found another mother or father anymmore....

Last advice, try to think what you did when you are still a baby before you angry what they did..... because you did the same thing before but never throw you away^.^ Mom... Dad... If you read my blog, I wish to tell you, I love you... And sorry because I am not the type of person that know how to show my appreciate to you all.... but I hope whatever I did, you will understand..^.^

From :Kelvinmelody
Email: kelvinmelody94@gmail.com
Email me if you have any problem in your life or anything that you wish me to improve for my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment