Head banner

Friday 13 December 2013

My Memory of my childhood...童年时的记忆

 This is the machine that I will go for it everytime after school, I will spend RM0.50(if not mistaken) to go and buy an "EGG" in order to get special gift... Haha I remember the first time my egg drop into the drain when I just turn the button of the machine... So epic hahaha , and the drain was too deep for me at that rate, at the stall's uncle dont want help me to pick up! So bad== hate him~~~ Joking hahha
 Power ranger! Haha I guess most of the Gen Y will watch power ranger before this instead of the modern hero nowadays such as Ben10 and more.... Until now I still prefer power ranger( old one not the new generation power ranger) >.< They all are my idol during my childhood, and I remember i always take my ruler as a sword and play with others( imagine myself as power ranger) hahahaha so nice memory^.^
Eraser is a common item for me during my primary school because i remember i got more than 50 pieces, i think more than that also, I remember I use my Snorlax cartoon erazer to beat everyone haha.... I remember the teacher always take away our eraser and scold us that we are wasting money and resources that buying  erazer just for fun.... But we are not taking it as fun, cause we take it as BET, the winner can take the loser one XD
 Gameboy, erm... I only play this version before.. Without color, but it is enough for me because this was like my treasure during that time because this is the only video game device  i have... But nowadays people use their mobile phone to play every game in Gameboy, so sad that mobile phone had replace a lot of thing that I do when I was young.. Time flies....
Lantern, I remember every MoonCake festival, Me and my cousins will carry one lantern and walk around, I dont know why, but I know it was fun that time... Nowadays, people wont do that, some of them choose to use the electric lantern that have song..... Modern centuries hahaha .. I remember mine lantern is a tweety bird and half of it had burned due to my careless hahaaha....
 Yoyo, erm I dont remember this much but I remember It is a hot item .... but I not really good in playinng this so I dun want talk about it hahaha...
 Marble~~~ Yeah, I collect alot also, I love the color, I remember I have one black+silver color marble which is my favourite.... I show off always with that during my childhood... but now i lost them hahaa...

Mario, haha this one i guess alot of people play before too... I remember I was trying my best to reach the end of the game everytime, but my mom always stop me of playing it when I almost reach the final stage... And I remember I try to purposely hit the monster because I love to hear the sound when He is dead hahahaha.....
How many time we have been trick by this??? hahaha parents will ask me dont cry, buy me sweet, sleep early buy u a sweet... haaha so many^.^>.< miss it.... but dislike to eat nowadays
 There are some unknown memory in my mind, I not sure what it is, but I know there are some memory that I cant remember, it is quite ambiguous, arbitrary .... haiz just something that I have a feeling on it..I also dont know how to explain haha
I dont know wether I am the only one who did this before? I love fire, and I take my book and burn it before... At the end, my mom scold me like hell hahaha
I remember I have 4 of this..... I spoiled in in 3 months, this is a present my Father bought from combodia..... But the sadest thing is there are no competitor for me because I am the only who have this among my cousins
Pokemon Card, I used to spend my pocket money on this== I remember I stop eating lunch just because to buy this stupid card.... But, all of this make my childhood to be meaningful and fun

Hahaha, I remember I have this when I am studying in kindergarden, and my parents still keep the hair after I cut, I have the shortest one because I cut it myself when the chewing gum stick on my hair..... hahaha but I hate to play chasing game when I have this hairstyle because they will pull my hair...... But I am KUNGFU master when i was in kindergarden^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment