Head banner

Thursday 24 April 2014

"The reason I am Blogging? Money? Fame? Reputation?"(#5th request frrom reader,)

A lot of people will like to ask me, or some of them might feel weird that why I am writing blog?
Why not?... I mean why I cant write blog?
There are a lot of bloggers nowadays which affects a lot of people might think that bloggers write blog for money or fame.... Ya, there are some bloggers write blog for money but I am not...

The main reason I am writing blog is not because of either money or fame....
SHARING MY THOUGH TO THE WORLD is my main reason of writing blog,
I hope my unique though will read by others, You can choose to accept my thinking or ignore.... I dont mind but THIS IS WHO I AM......

Yes, I did create a fan page in FACEBOOK which name as "KelvinMelody" ( you may search in facebook if you wish to follow) But creating a fan page doest mean that I am trying to make my self popular
The reason I create a fan page is to make my readers and followers easier..... I  hope my readers and followers able to receive my newest update once I update my blog....

What is my blog about?
If you ever follow my blog, you will found out that my blog is about my viewpoint on everything.
My viewpoint might be not accept by everyone but I am believe and trust my viewpoint on everything because The different kind of view points on certain thing make myself UNIQUE

Most of the time, People are afraid to be a jerk, what is jerk?
We might get involve in different kinds of troubles in our life if we are different,
For example, if you are gay, you might be becoming a person that people dont like....
Or, you might have different kind of though on certain sensitive topics, you also might be a weirdo

But I dont mind to be a weirdo because weirdo is special.....
I didt expect everyone to accept who I am.... Because I believe somedays
Someone will accept who I am



BY KELVINMELODY
EMAIL: kelvinmelody94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment