Head banner

Thursday 17 April 2014

How To Taste Your Memory? What is your best Memory?

Memory...... 

What is the thing comes out from your mind when you saw the word "MEMORY'?
-your first relationship?
-your siblings or parents?
-Bad memories?
-Good memories?
-The first time you doing something?
-Your friend?

There are a bunch of memories we have..... Yeah... a bunch...
You know, memories are a good thing, because Memories tastes nice...
Taste it if you do not believe me.....^.^
I will teach you how I taste my Memories......

Close your eye...... Try to open the window or do it in a space that you can feel the wind.......
Now Close your eye.... Take a big breath....... Try to recall your own memories.... 

Dont know what memories you are trying to recall???

Here is the best part, try and clear your mind now and relax your mind...
Start to think something ... just think everything that just happened.... and continue....

...................
...................
...................
..................

Dont be afraid if you recall the memories that you think it is bad because I believe that every bad memories also has the own good memories... Try to think about it, what is the good things that happened in the bad memories? And sometimes, at the end, you will realize that having a bad Memories could become a very very good memories for you to recall.......


I am sure some of the readers are thinking that why I am writting this? You might be feeling that it is a stupid essay, while you feel so, why dont you try and follow what I just said? You will taste the Memories..... You will think differently, today my main purpose of this post is trying to teach all of you how to relax yourself mentally and dont be afraid of recalling memories.....

Maybe you may say ZEN mode.....
For me, there is no best MEMORIES, BUT there is only Memories because every memories can be nice to aftertaste.
KelvinMelody

You can email me if you have any concern about any problems, I will try mybest to answer you
Email: kelvinmelody94@gmail.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelvinmelody-%E6%97%8B%E6%80%9D/813157458701116

No comments:

Post a Comment