Head banner

Thursday 22 May 2014

My Geckos^,^ part 1

Hi Hi Hi, Yeah is me!Today I am going to share something exciting which I am going to introduce my pets. Actually the number of them will be increase on this SUNDAY..... But now I will just introduce whatever I have now.So I will introduce my pet, gecko. Actually they are tame, they wont bite people, many people feel it is scary but actually they are beautiful with their unique and they wont bite people. (the baby gecko might bite)>
This is my first gecko, female. I named her as "pain" because of some personal reason. It doest look so nice when i get her because she got frighten when she had been sent to my house. I remember she looks kind of dark and skinny when i get her, she didt eat on the first few days, but after that she eats like a beast. Yeah and she is sexy enough look at her tail and her skin>.< OMG . Just for your extra information, she is SHTC( oone type of gecko)
This is my second gecko,female too. I named her as "travel" because I swap one of my gecko with someone and she travel from very far to my place too haha so I named her as "travel". I like her because her stripes looks quite special and different. She looks white because she was going to change her skin soon, I had a video but will upload after two days when I get my new 11geckos. But the saddest things happened was I lost her..... She was pregnant that time, I seperated her with the male one and I put her into a shoes box which I forget there is a hole in the box. SHe ran away and I never saw her anymore until now. She had two eggs inside her stomatch that time... so sadT.T It will be my first hatching experience T.T
  Before she left, she took a selfie>.<
This is the moment when "Pains" and "Travel" met.


So currently this is what I have>.<! Stay tuned for this sunday because some big family is coming to join this gecko family! hahaha I am so excited!!!!! This sunday My gecko part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment