Head banner

Monday 26 May 2014

A deep Feeling of understanding a song

Do you ever heard a song that the lyrics were saying out what you want to say?
Do you ever understand the song just by listen to it?
What do you feel when you listen to some LOVE song??

I guess different people will have different feeling....
Before I had a relationship, I though that i really understand the meaning of the what we so call EMO song..
Is like a song that brings out a person that break up or have crush on a person that she/he didt love him/her

But after the moment I had failed to become a good boyfriend in a relationship(I been dumped|), i found out that I was just understanding the cover, the physical look of the lyrics... Because I had very big different feeling when I listen to the same song....

Actually, I love to listen to soft song, emo songs, marriage songs....
But now... I dont know why, I feel hurt, painful... Maybe I still miss her?
I dont know but I hope most of you are having a good relationship that never break up, because love pain is super painful and hurt......

It hurts alot......

Anyway, what I am trying to brings out in this post was nothing really important actually.... Just a feeling... Is like I dont know who to talk, Just trying to briefly split out what I feel( hahaa you all wont know the details of mine)  

I am a human too.... I have the time I do not feel happy, but REMEMBER, there are alot of HAPPY THINGS waiting for you, Open your eye... CHILLL^^

I miss her but just miss... I know there are no way we can get back together.....
wish she passed all those year well after she broke up with me...


from:kelvinmelody

No comments:

Post a Comment