Head banner

Saturday 8 February 2014

Different Between Jealous and Motivated

Sorry for stop blogging for quite long, I guess it stop around one month? I wanted to write my blog but recently I am not able to find a correct timing to write a blog since I need some though in order to write my blog.... Ok Today, I will talk about the different between Jealous and motivated..

Why I will choose this topic?? Because most of the people will Mix up Jealous and motivated, (not sure wether I use the correct words to describe what i want to say上进心)

You might able to answer me if I ask you the different between jealous and motivated because it is obviously two different things, but why I said most of the times people will Mix up???

Based on my observation, there are some few symtoms of Jealous and Motivated

Jealous

1,You will start to feel angry for what people have such as branded items or the things you dont have
2.You will do anything in order to get what you want even it might spoil your friendship
3. You will create rumors about others
4. Never stop gossiping


Motivated

1. You will set a goal for youself, and list out the step in order to get what people have
2. You will learn from others, and try to think issit neccesarry to have that things?
3.Know what you are going to do
4.Never fight back
5. Aprreciate what you have


Did you ever have this few experienced?

1. You tried to dress up nicely when you are going out, after few alternatives, you had chosen the best one and you feel you are the best after few times you look at mirror and you will say to yourself: you look nice!And you feel confident.... but life is funny, you might saw someone that caused yourself lost your confident because you feel he or she look or dress more nicer? What will you feel when you saw this situation???
 a. If you are thinking to wear what people have, you are jealousing,
b. If you are observing what people have, you are motivated....
 cIf you are thinking he wears like a dude ,jerk,idiot, you are jealousing!!!


Actually, we should appreciate what we look alike, because EVERY PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN BEAUTY. If you ever feel your eye too smalll, your lips too big, or more, why dont you take it as your own Unique? If people say you are short, dont be sad, because at least people might remember you when they talk about short people! hahahah So dont jealous much but be motivated!!!


Hope you all enjoy my blog, you still can email to me if you want me to write anything^.^ Kelvinmelody94@gmail.com
next post will be about the trips i went during Chinese New year!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment