Head banner

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Steady Bro,I AM HERE

    How many people call you as a "BRO" everytime when they saw you? The question is, are they really treat you as what we so call "BRO"?  Life is awkward sometimes, the people that call you BRO mostly just a name of term. The real BRO is really someone that be with you whenever you come to shits problem and they dont mind on sharing their benefit with you.

   What a world, so many people call you BRO but how many did really stand out when you are in troubles? How many of them betray you, backstab you once they reached their success and claims that everything they got for the success is by their ownself?.  Yeah, such thing commonly happened among humans because human tend to be a creature that do not know appreciate.

   A lot of times, people will look for you when they need help because they know you will help. Or you might be someone that always help people when they are down...... But, time flies, no matter who is it, it might be your brothers, cousins, friends, best friends, or more. At the end, you will realize one thing.... time proves a lot of things. Sometimes, a good person at the end can be a very shitty person. A very shitty person you think at the beginning might be the person who help you the most whenyou are in trouble. What a weird situation right.

  A lot of time, we heard people say "DONT WORRY BRO, I AM HERE" "STEADY" All this word is just bull shit. Imagine, how many of them really so call steady? How many of them can turn their gun to you in one single second?  

   I used to be someone who I consider helpful to others. I help people as long I can help but I  am just being quite indirectly helping and most of my friend know about it. But it becomes an advantages towards everyone even sibling or more. Look back to the past.... how many you helps them? How many advice, effort, material support you had given to them?? But what they did to you??

  But I want to say congratz to myself, I hit one of the resolution of this year 2015 which is to be someone independent and evil^.^ hahhahaha but i still help worthy ppl who i think they are.

Good Luck To my haters.
BY:KelvinMelody

No comments:

Post a Comment