Head banner

Sunday 12 April 2015

"Demotivators"

          2015.... it will be a very busy year for me...... I failed to reach some resolution I had made for the year 2015 because I have not enough time update my blog frequently... A lot things happened even just few months passed...

          After few things happened through events and as a leader I learned that it is not easy to stand at the top, it is not easy to become better but you must know what you want to be in order to overcome all obstacles that trying to stop you become better person, you need to clearly know what you are doing because the reality will brainwash your mind just by mouth of others. No matter how hard is life, as long you know you didt do anything wrong and you know you did the right job, that is far more than enough already because this is the reason that can make you stay strong ( at least for me ).

       After few obstacles I had faced, I learned that I need to stay strong because there are a lot of "audiences" in our life to wait and hoping we will give up someday, there might be people that trying to spoil your reputation by grouping the people around  you and brainwash them about the perception towards you, but as I mentioned, as long you know what you are doing, dont be afraid , dont doubt yourself because you KNOW you KNOW that you are doing the right thing! 

    I had been questioning myself few times, I did doubt myself before because I was thinking is it really my mistakes all this unwanted problems rise up even you trying to avoid? At the end, I realize something which is the problems will look for you even you dont want to because there are so call "demotivators" in our life which they are trying to let you down, trying to say that you are doing the mistakes even they are the one who did that. Is ok to be blame by others because I learned that TIME WILL PROVE EVERYTHING. As long you need to learn from the mistakes, admit if you did the mistakes, take other comments or suggestion positively because this is the thing make you become better and better instead of running away from the mistakes you had done. But how about the mistakes that not done by you?? IGNORE IT. The more you hurt, the happiest the "demotivator" will be.

          Focus on your life, just do what you want to do, dont hesitate  because you are the one who have the skills, knowledge how many time they can blame you and take advantages of you? They are just stepping your staircase to climb higher but you are using your own abilities to climb higher and higher and higher until one day they are not able to follow you..... as I mentioned, time proves everything.  But, as I mentioned before, you  must admit your mistakes if you did it, is ok to make mistakes.

      I think I can conclude this whole thing with:

" Think about the enemy u faced before, are they so important now?
    When you really think back, How many people appear in your life before?
    How are they right now????
    At the end, you will realize we are just a pass by customer in others life."



BY: KelvinMelody
Email: kelvinmelody94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment