Head banner

Monday 2 February 2015

2015 Resolution by KelvinMelody

1.  Try a new pet every new months (at least two months add one)
Below are the things that I might try ( pop out from mind)

PACMAN
 
 GREEN IGUANA

SUGAR GLIDER
 

SALAMANDER (ALREADY HAVE)

2. READ ONE BOOK IN A MONTH (AT LEAST)

Reading is really good for ourself. I had bought some intersting and inspiration books from a book fair. So I guess it is time to set a target to finish them off. So ya! In order to get better and better, I feel that reading book is one of the step to become better.


3. Four digit number for my saving account
Keep earning money is my goal for this year, hope I can get what I want for this year. And save it for future use^^.


4.Be sincere about punctuality and commitments
I realize that I have a bad habit which is I always make delay on a lot of things. This year, I am gonna to change it in term of going class earlier and more.


5. Go for trips ownself
 Currently I dont have any place that I wish to go yet.... But will udate once My mind have anything^.^


6. Get what I want
 - I wish I can get a whole recording set
- A good watch
- A pair of good shoes
- 421 (car engine)

7. Be more serious and cruel enough
During year 2014, most of my friends claim that I am over care on a person or others, sometimes I can make myself in trouble just by helping them. But it is weird to ask me not help others when I see them need help..... Maybe this is a thing that quite hard for me to change.... but try my best be more cruel haha....

Erm, why i need to be more serious... because I feel it is time to learn when to serious and when not to....... in another word, it is time to let people see my serious side>.< (i guess this changes will make a lot people feel uncomfortable)


8. Learn to use video editting video and photoshop software
New year new skill, I hope I can learn more things in my life so it might help me on future somedays. Learning is not a bad thing anyway.. So I guess I justt keep going~~


9. Write more post about inspiration.
 As the motive from the beggining, I wish my readers or so call fans can get inspire or learn something new through reading my blog

10. Own Brand T shirt selling
- this is an ongoing process stuff which I am focus in.... so stay focus on my blog^^

by:
KelvinMelody


No comments:

Post a Comment